At H2O Orthodontics, it is our goal to provide high quality orthodontic care at an affordable price for our patients.
How Much Do Braces Cost?
The average cost of braces can vary for each individual case and is usually dependent on personal factors such as treatment length and location.
During your first free visit at H2O Orthodontics, we will check your insurance coverage and design a plan that tailor fits your treatment needs and budget. If your insurance does not cover orthodontic care, we have payment plans with interest-free installments to suit monthly budgets. We also accept debit cards, most major credit cards, and offer family discounts to qualifying patients. We can also factor in use of a Health Savings Account (HSA) that can help keep you up to date and on time with all your payments.
Types of Braces
- Metal braces – the most common type made of high grade stainless steel, now made to be smaller, durable, and more comfortable then ever.
- Nickel free – made for patients with a nickel allergy or hypersensitivity
- Damon braces – self-ligating braces that allows wires to slide back and forth within brackets, eliminating the use of elastics.
- Clear braces – made of translucent ceramic porcelain that doesn’t stain
- Gold plated – made of electroplated 24k gold, these luxurious braces are another alternative for people with a nickel allergy or hypersensitivity.
- Invisalign – clear aligners generated by computer simulation to gradually move teeth. Removable and virtually invisible.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The average cost of Invisalign can actually be comparable to the regular braces cost in certain cases. Depending on factors such as treatment needs and length, find out if Invisalign is the right choice for you. It offers unique advantages such as being removable, which allows you to still enjoy your favorite foods and also makes maintenance much easier. These clear aligners are also virtually invisible, ideal for young teens and adult professionals alike, as they wont interfere with your social or personal life.
If you or someone you know is in need of orthodontic care and located in Kansas City or the surrounding Missouri areas please feel free to contact us today to set up your FREE consultation. We will be happy to discuss all questions and concerns you may have in order to find the right treatment plan just for you. Call now! (816) 326-8944