- Joined the H2O Team in 2017
- Certified Dental Assistant
- I like watching the process from start to finish of helping people perfect their smiles. There is something magical and satisfying seeing a patient get their braces off…It’s priceless!
- Happiness is: My daughters smile, fresh cut flowers, and yoga.
- My daughter, family, and friends are so important to me. I love to road trip, maintain physical fitness/wellness, read, and interior design, explore the arts, and visit locally owned shops in Kansas City. Some would also say I am a restaurant connoisseur!
- Joined the H2O Team in 2008
- Bachelors Degree in Education & Psychology, Certified Dental Assistant, and Expanded Functions Orthodontic Assistant
- Creating smiles is amazing, and I love helping to create that with our wonderful families.
- Happiness is: My husband and family, my little pug (Digger), and a nice glass of wine…I love visiting local wineries!
- I love crafting, antique & market shopping, and visiting our cabin to escape.